Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Success!

Internship, done and done. After all the drama and hulabalu, the perfect internship was right in my own back yard. This summer I will be interning at the Friends of the Boundary Water Canoe Area Wilderness (or friends of the b-dub for short) based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They are awesome and I can do a ton of policy work for them on fancy-pants issues like sulfide-mining, regional haze, forest service rules, etc. I can even ride my bike to work because there is a bike path that goes almost doorstep to doorstep. I'm happy because I have an internship. They are happy because I am perfect (and modest). My Dad is even happy because I will eat all the food in the house. It's perfect. 

I must get to bed before I turn into a pumpkin. 

Go Hoosiers!




No comments: