Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tests, tests, tests

Sorry, y'all,
I know, its been almost a month since I've written anything. It's amazing how after reading and writing all day I have little motivation to do it anymore. Here's quick summary of the last month:
1. I have law reading coming out of my ears, but I recently (last night) mastered the art of skimming.
2. I read a book about animal rights activists and deer hunters for my public management class.
3. I'm researching contested Nevada water rights for a class.
4. My GA professor asked me to research diesel fuel for a research paper. Ask me to explain how a diesel engine works sometime!
5. I'm good at taking economics tests and bad at writing economics papers.
6. Dane and I have a lovely new couch that I got for super cheap at the used furniture store. I put a red slip cover over it to cover up the awesome muted aquas, corals, and blues of early 90's/late 80's. We hope it doesn't have flees...
7. Dane and I are getting along super well. We don't see each other much during the week, so we spend lots of time on the weekends going for hikes and enjoying each others company.
8. I have 3 tests this week and 2 on Monday (tomorrow). I better get back to work.

Go Hoosiers!

No comments: